Skip to content
Adding to FAQs
- There are various places on the site where you might have FAQs such as the learning section.
- FAQs are individually added under ‘FAQs’ on the left hand side
- Add a new FAQ as you would any post
- Enter the question into the title field
- Enter the answer into the main text area.
- Tick the corresponding category that the FAQs belong to (this will determine which page the FAQ will appear on e.g. all the FAQs on this page have ‘Editing tips’ ticked.)
- Save/update the FAQ
- To create a new FAQ category click ‘FAQs > Categories’ on the left hand side
- Enter a name for the category and a slug (URL with no gaps)
- To create the list of FAQs on a page first create that page under ‘pages’ on the left hand side
- In the main text area enter this code:
- Change “your-category” to the slug you created earlier