Louis Cuny was a Huguenot goldsmith who was naturalised in 1697. He had his first makers mark by 1st December 1703 and was elected into the Livery in October 1708.
We know that Louis lived in Panton Street, Leicester Fields, London. He made a number of fine pieces, some of which are now in our collection.
Louis’ death was recorded as 14th December 1733 in the ‘Gentleman’s Magazine’.